Thursday, September 6, 2007

T minus 5....and counting

My journey is only 5 days away and a calm has come over me. I'm really exited and all but there is a certain serenity that I feel now that the day is near and I know in my heart that this is real...I'm going on my very own Odyssey!!!

3 days ago my journey was going to start in Denmark, 2 days ago Germany and yesterday I decided on Paris, France :D I've never been and the Eiffel Tower and Louvre have been screaming at me since I had my very first thought of travelling as a kid (Yep the Louvre as a kid...I always wanted to see the Mona Lisa).

Today was a wonderful day, I resolved so many things that were needed in order to have a great trip. Highlights of this day include the wonderful time I had at Óli's, my brother, house. Me, him, his wife and 2 boys had a lovely meal and a heartwarming moment I'll never forget. Then of course saying goodbye to my friend Sigvaldi in a classical way for us mates....we went to see the Bourne Ultimatum. But like always, it wasn't really about the movie but rather hanging out as friends.

Good day, good times....preparing for an AWSOME trip. Night night y'all ;)

No comments: