Monday, September 10, 2007

T minus 3....and still counting

Saturday September 8, 2007

Awsome day even if I say so myself :D

Had a great start of the day but didn't leave the house ;)

Around 5.30 I headed out and me and Helena got our tickets for CHRIS CORNELL http://www.chriscornell.com/ 's concert. Then veggie food for me and standing in line for 45 minutes at Pylsuvagninn (THE Icelandic hot dog stand, haven't tasted hot dogs until you taste em there) for Helena and Guillaume...a must :D Especially since it was raining like God had gone out drinking the night before and was having his hangover pee!!!

Went to the concert with Helena, Vanessa and Haukur and had an AMAZING time :D Thought I was going to go crazy when he played Black whole sun....wowwwwwwww

Next it was off to pick up Guillaume, who went to the match Iceland vs. Spain (soccer) and could talk about nothing else....hehehe like I was any different regarding the concert.

Off to Þórirs place for a small party! Soooo great to see Bo and Árni especially and get a chance to hang out with them like that before I go. A party of a thousand laughs, really fucked up jokes (especially about the teddy bear) and like always....see photos on Facebook (under Couchsurfers album 13 I think).

Around 5 I, Helena and Guillaume went to a Pizza place and went home to watch half of Super Troopers....Great end to an even greater evening!!!

No comments: