Sunday, September 9, 2007

T minus 4...and counting

Friday, September 7 2007

I had a great day today and I think it's all thanks to the way the day started: I went to the Dentist. Lovely thing dentists. What was so great is that my teath are looking great and I only have very few cavities and there was only one tooth that she desperatly had to fix.....a great accomplishment for me ;)

Then it was off to get my 3rd suntanning...I don't wanna reflect to much sun at the other people at the beaches of Australia ;)

After that I went to pick up couchsurfers :D Yeah I had 3 couchsurfers that day and we had loads of fun just talking and stuff. To see more about that go to http://www.couchsurfing.com/people/gulli

Then the all important jog, important to stay in shape in such a long trip. Wish I took the time every day to jog but I guess human interaction, almost to the extreme, wins most of the time and I take that over jogging a lot. But today I did :D

After that I had a really great dinner with my mom. We went to a veggie place and had some really great food there...but best of all was the conversation. When I walked into the resteraunt she had this really big smile on her face. I could just see the pride on her face. She told me that not only was I looking really good physically but also mentally sharp and spiritually I was glowing. We had a great talk and I guess I'll always remember this dinner we had.

Next was an AA meeting, from 19.30 to 20.30, a really good one. Afterwards I met a lot of newcomers and had the great pleasure of talking to them and welcoming them to AA. Next was Grillhúsið Tryggvagötu, the AA meeting goes there afterwards, and I said goodbye to the guys.

Onwards to my friend Mummi's house to say goodbye to him and his kids. He offered me pizza and since he makes one of the best pizza's in the world..... Gulli like Pizza ;) Great saying goodbye to him.

Next I went home and talked to the couchsurfers that were staying at the house and got dressed. Why did I get dressed? PARTY!!!

Went downtown and met Vanessa, Guillaume and Helena. Met loads of more people and if you are on Facebook and have me added as a friend (search under Gulli Bergmann) you can see all of my photos ;) Great night...great people. Went to sleep around 7.30 in the morning, nuff said ;)

No comments: