Monday, September 10, 2007

T minus 2....why am I counting like it'sa military airstrike or something...hummm

Sunday September 9, 2007

Auður, happy birthday. Being 22 rocks....if I remember correctly ;)

Well....today was really a wonderful experience to say the least. After driving Guillaume and Helena home I met up with a guy that I'm sponsoring in OA and we did his 5th step together. To see the change in this man is amazing...through him I keep seeing the miracles that working this program can bring about. I am very honored for the trust he showed me and the courage he found in his desperation, to fully disclose everything that was keeping him from getting better.

Around 9.30 pm, after he left, Marie and Josefine came to visit. They had borrowed my moms car (they work at the Hotel) and did the Golden circle (Gullfoss, Geysir and Þingvellir) and then came to say goodbye to me. Marie also had another reason for coming...getting a ride on my motorcycle. So we did... :)

The rest of the day was truly wonderful, a night I'll never forget....

No comments: