Monday, September 17, 2007

Day 6, Budapest - A long needed sleep, Goulash soup and Hungarian Goose specialty, R&R, Internet and staying up writing this blog

Sunday September 16, 2007

Ufff….man….I tried to wake up a few times but it just didn’t seem to compute with my body. So I finally woke up at 6 o’clock. But man, all that I’ve been doing has so been worth it. I’ve had so much fun. THANK YOU STEINUNN, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!! If you ever are as lucky as me to get to know Steinunn then you should definitely take her up on any offer that involves hanging out with her a lot and another country! ;)

She was still in bed also so I walked into her room and soon she had risen from the dead and we decided that the only measure that should be taken is going out for dinner. We went to a wonderful restaurant that’s called Octopus, walking there I figured out that there was no noise outside…my ears were just ringing from the concert last night. I asked the waiter what I should have that was truly Hungarian and was good here. He said that the famous Goulash soup was great here and also the Hungarian Goose specialty. I took him up on his offer and man…I don’t regret that!!! It was really good. After that I had a Macchiato with honey instead of sugar and Steinunn had a fried banana. We talked about all the things we want to see tomorrow in Budapest…we’re going sightseeing. :D

Next on the agenda was Internet and again, Svenni, YOU ARE THE MAN!!! He loaned me his computer again and for a long long time. Thank you my friend…I had one of the best msn conversations I’ve ever had!!! Made me so happy to get the news I got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wuhuuuuuuu!!! :D

I wasn’t finished by a long shot with all the things I had to do on the internet but I didn’t have a computer and Svenni had to talk to his girlfriend. Thank you again Svenni. So I went to the store and got some food for the household. It’s 24 hour store and I bought A LOT of stuff and it only cost 5780 HUF or Forint’s which is like less than 2000 Icelandic kr. Hehehe I love this country! ;)

When I got back Ebbi said it was ok if I had some pizza from the guys. Man I don’t have any words for these guys. They don’t know me from Adam and still they invite me to their house, let me use their internet, borrow their computer and give me food….amazing guys I tell you.

Steinunn went to sleep soon after that but I stayed up writing my blog…like what I’m writing right now. I’m not asleep yet but I guess I’m going to sleep pretty soon. Right now it’s 4 am, my ears are still ringing, and we’re waking up at 9…going sightseeing. Going to stop for now but I’ll finish the blog the next time I get to a computer. Love you guys and I want you all to know that I’m really happy. I was just thinking to myself today that even though I’d die now, which I’m not going to do, I’d die happy and content. I’ve seen and done more than a lot of people do in a lifetime. I’ve certainly met my share of people…let’s face it, I’ve met lots of people’s share of people! ;) One of the best gifts my father ever gave to me was telling me the day before he died how happy he was with his life. I’ll probably die in 80 years and then I want you all to know that I couldn’t be happier with my life…even the sad parts :D They just taught me so much and made me appreciate the happy parts even more. So….NOTHING BUT LOVE!!! :*

I’m going to go dream soon about the good news I got on msn!!! ;)

.......

After I wrote the above I did a little yoga, had some fruit and half an episode of Friends. I fell into dreamland with not a care in the world and started dreaming about good times ;)

No comments: